SAP-Based Legal Entity Management for Companies
LEGAL ENTITY MANAGEMENT –
A FULL OVERVIEW OF YOUR SHAREHOLDING STRUCTURES
LEGALLY COMPLIANT, TRANSPARENT, AND UP-TO-DATE
Legal entity management encompasses corporate investment administration, investment controlling, and investment management.
With more and more companies now interconnected, the commercial and strategic importance of legal entity management is only growing. Specialized software solutions can depict changes in the company’s shareholding portfolio and enable company groups to manage and optimize their investment structures.
With different departments, subsidiaries, and the company headquarters working together, efficient legal entity management generates a true competitive advantage.
The demanding task of legal entity management extends into different departments, usually involving legal, mergers and acquisitions, taxes, finance and controlling, and on occasion even a dedicated legal entity management department.
One department often takes a leadership role in the process of legal entity management. Which department that is depends on the group’s organizational structure. The challenges are identical:
- COMPLEX SHAREHOLDING STRUCTURES
- TIMELINESS OF SHAREHOLDING DATA
- RELIABILITY OF DATA ACROSS ALL AREAS
- COMPLIANCE AND TRANSPARENCY
- LEGAL REPORTING
- INTERNAL/EXTERNAL REPORTING
- CROSS-DEPARTMENTAL COOPERATION
COMPLEX SHAREHOLDING STRUCTURES –
SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS!
Legal entity management doesn’t have to be a complex process. With our legal entity management software solutions, we provide assistance with the required processes and create the platform necessary to ensure data timeliness.
- Reliable and up-to-date data
- An overview of your shareholding structure at all times
- Process-supported collaboration
- Time-saving report generation
- Time and costs reduced by 35% on average
AS FLEXIBLE AS YOUR LEGAL ENTITY MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS
Just as the challenges associated with legal entity management grow with the number of investments or international locations, our software solutions also adjust to your legal entity management requirements. The spectrum of requirements ranges from “lean legal entity management” to “integrated legal entity management.”
“Lean Legal Entity Management”
“Lean legal entity management” is based on a centralized approach and a focus on shareholdingadministration, meaning that it is managed by one or two departments such as legal and mergers and acquisitions.
When it comes to this approach, we help you with the following, in particular:
- Optimizing routine activities
– Data collection
– Investment inquiries
– Providing shareholding structures
- Depicting centralized data responsibility
- Maintaining important documents
- Managing contracts and deadlines
- Automating any legal reporting
“Integrated Legal Entity Management”
“Integrated legal entity management” aims to depict corporate investment administration, investment controlling, and investment management, with a focus on establishing legal entity management across multiple areas and providing all relevant departments with the necessary data from a single source. This can be done by providing direct access to data or by technically integrating and supplying related solutions, including in the areas of controlling and finance.
When it comes to this approach, we help you with the following:
- Processes related to shareholding management throughout the company
- Internal and external reporting on shareholding structures
- Audit security – which is especially important in cases of shared data maintenance
- Automated reporting
- Assessment of investment performance
- Legal entity management oder corprorate investment management
- Data distribution to related systems
PLACE YOUR TRUST IN THE MARKET LEADER
IN LEGAL ENTITY MANAGEMENT APPLICATIONS IN EUROPE
We can offer you sophisticated zetVisions legal entity management solutions for optimal support with investment-relevant processes in corporate groups. We’ve put our expertise to the test in a whole host of demanding projects throughout all industries and can fulfill the extensive range of requirements in this specialized area with our business applications. With our solutions and a significant customer base in Europe, we’re also a leading expert and market leader in legal entity management.
Working with our customers, we continue optimizing our solutions in accordance with their legal entity management requirements as well as those of the market.
Benefit from our comprehensive know-how based on more than 20 years of experience!